All you need to know about temporary mail - FAQ on Post-Shift service
Temporary anonymous mail is for many something mysterious and unexplored, as the service appeared relatively recently. Answers to frequently asked questions will help you completely remove the veil of ignorance and start to fully enjoy a convenient and secure service.
What is a temporary / disposable / anonymous mail?Disposable e-mail is a temporary and completely anonymous email address with a predetermined lifetime that does not require any registration.
Why do you need a temporary email address?To register on dubious sites, create and send anonymous correspondence. It is particularly useful for all situations in which your privacy is of paramount importance i.e. forums, sweepstakes, instant messaging.
What is the difference of disposable mail from the usual email?
- - it does not require registration;
- - it is completely anonymous. All your personal details, address, IP address are removed after the period of mailbox use is over;
- - messages are delivered instantaneously;
- - e-mail address is generated automatically. You do not have to manually pick up a free host name;
- - mailbox is fully protected from spam, hacking and exploits.
How to extend the lifetime of the email address?You can extend the mailbox lifetime by using the API.
How to send email?Sending email is completely disabled and we are not going to implement it due to fraud and spam issues.
How to delete a temporary email?You can delete a mailbox using the API.
Can I check the received emails?Yes, you can, using the API. You can view the sender, subject, date and text of the received email.
We have answered all common questions on temporary mailboxes. If you have any unusual questions, you can ask them using Feedback.